Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sexiest Couple Alive by M. Clarke Pre-Order Now!

 

Nathan Cross is a struggling actor waiting tables at a local restaurant to make ends
meet while he attends endless auditions. Though his hopeful career moves at a slow
pace, Olivia is the strength and sunshine in his life… until she leaves him. One day, he
is offered a contract with a modeling agent, leading him to work for Knight Fashion
Magazine—a dream job he never imagined would become a reality.

Olivia swore she would always put her career first and that’s precisely what she did
when she left Nathan. Having a deadbeat dad and watching her mom work two jobs to
make ends meet have been her driving force. When she is offered a modeling career,
she drops everything—even the love of her life—and moves to New York.

Though Nathan and Olivia try to steer clear of one another, working for the same
fashion magazine causes their paths to cross again and old emotions are awakened.
Can Nathan forgive Olivia or will he take the next step with the woman he is currently
dating? Will Olivia do everything she can to break them apart? Or will she choose her
career over her heart… again?

Movie Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/loLaqma2-kg



Author Bio:

International Bestselling, Award-Winning Author Mary Ting/M. Clarke resides in
Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and
making jewelry. Writing her first novel, Crossroads Saga, happened by chance. It was a
way to grieve the death of her beloved grandmother, and inspired by a dream she once
had as a young girl. When she started reading new adult novels, she fell in love with the
genre. It was the reason she had to write one-Something Great. Why the pen name, M
Clarke? She tours with Magic Johnson Foundation to promote literacy and her children's
chapter book-No Bullies Allowed.

Author Links:
Join Mary’s Fan Group http://on.fb.me/15zyQXu


Sexiest Man Alive Buy Links:

Google Play: http://bit.ly/1TM33qP



Pre-Order – Sexiest Couple Alive:

Google Play: http://bit.ly/1ZYimhX


Excerpt:

He shoved his hands inside his jeans. “Since I’m here, and your mom promised me a
pie, I should get to work.”

I ran my fingers through my hair, moving it away from my face. “You don’t have to stay,
Nate. I mean, I appreciate you wanting to help my mom.”

He ignored me. “Let’s start with the box you’re holding.” He came toward me.
If I had handed it to him, everything would have been just fine. Instead, I backed away,
tripped over a box full of books, and stumbled backward on top of my bed. The box in
my hand went flying onto the floor.

Being a gentleman, Nate reached down to help me clean up the mess. Instead of
putting things back into the box, he sifted through them.

“You still have these?” he asked, holding up a photo of us at a Valentine’s dinner. After
he placed it down, he picked up a smaller box and opened it. It held the crystal bracelet
he had given to me the last Christmas we spent together. It had been a while since I’d
worn it. I’d thought about wearing it again, but not in front of him just yet.

I got off the bed reluctantly, wishing I could hide under the covers instead. Scattered
about the carpet were more photos of us and some cards he had given me for my
birthday, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day. Nate always got me a card. He was
sentimental that way.
He slowly peered upward at me with an expression I didn’t understand. Was he mad?
Then, with a hint of a smile, he quickly placed everything inside the box, closed the lid,
and handed it to me. After I took it from his hand, he stood up, facing me.

“I never threw anything you gave me away,” I said, looking down at the box. In the
silence that followed, I wondered what he thought.

He heaved a long sigh. “You kept everything but me.” His words came out soft but
harsh, and they were loud as thunder in my mind.

Hurt swam in his eyes. What do I say after that? He was so right. Before I had the
chance to speak, he turned and walked out of my room, shattering my heart into pieces.

I wanted to cry. I was reliving that night again, the very night I wanted to redo.


No comments:

Post a Comment