Thursday, May 5, 2016

T Review - Sexiest Man Alive by M. Clarke


I had no words when I started reading this book. I was glued from the very beginning. I felt really bad for Nathan and wished I could hurl Olivia off the side of the cliff (Come on girl you would leave that!) After reading more and more into the story I caught myself skipping a lot of the book. I loved the writing but the love triangle didn't sit well with me. Nathan and Olivia are destined to be together but they both need to get over their pride and just admit it. Most of the book I was screaming come on already just kiss her! I hope we they get together in the next book (PLEASE OH PLEASE)

On of the highlight of the book is Josh and Jax are a hoot. I loved those to! There were a breath of fresh air and I wish to know more about them in the next book. Also what is the story is Isla! I know her and Josh are just friends but there is something there.

Now to the man I hated in the book................ Troy. Just the though of reading about him more gets my blood boiling. I knew he was trouble from the moment I read about his character. He is a sly devil and Olivia deserves so much better! AND THAT ENDING!!!! Please let him fall off a cliff or get some help M. Clarke, I hate the man.

All in all I liked the book, but I didnt love it. I hope the next book is way better and Nathan and Olivia put their pride aside and get together.


Quotes:

“People say love can heal and it can mend your soul, but in my case, it broke me and changed me. I was in a dark place, and I didn’t know how to get out.”

"Something was happening. I wasn't looking for this. I didn't want this, but for the first time, I wasn't thinking of Olie. There was no guilt. There was no sadness. Just...me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment