Thursday, March 24, 2016

Britt's: OMG This Just Happened!

So for those of you who don't know or haven't read our About Us page (tsk tsk), we three came together because we all fan girl over a certain author and Series! We soon found we had LOTs in common in our everyday and literary lives! So the books that brought us together was.... -drumroll-...

The Dragonian Series by Adrienne Woods!
If you haven't read it yet, please do. It's not one you want to miss. Suitable for all ages!
We together with some other pretty fan-tabulistic ladies admin her fan group on facebook! Passport to Paegeia, look us up :).

So I'm doing my morning thing; Facebook foraging. And, BAM! I get a notification saying "Hey, Yo Brittaini! check me out!".
So I click and discover, Mrs woods had tagged me in a post! Whoohooo, getting acknowledged by someone you admire always gives you like little oomphff in the ego department.

Annyyyywhoooo, I frolicked off to see what was going down in Paegeia Town. And what do I discover but this:

Before I show you can I say " FANGIRLING LIKE A BOSS"


(Personal info blurred, gotta keep it private, eh? Y'all understand ;).)
I continued on the post, obsessing.
Life is Made.
Anyways, after speaking with the group members, I've been excited, scared, and honored.
I am more than curious, how I'm written, if I keep my name? What part she has schemed up for this character to play. Will I die? Im not sure that thought bothers me. The experience of mourning myself would be different! Don't judge lol. But I hope I don't die, because living in the world of Paegeia -even through the pages of a book- is a dream come true!
Squeeeee.
I'm to excited to type out my whole rhyme so Come In! Come In! Come In! And read.
Brittaini Over and Fainted
Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment